Web Design – the importance of including a blog on your website
Daily we create affordable websites for clients. On each of these websites a blog is included in the content pages. Unfortunately only a small percentage of our clients have grasped the idea behind the power of blogging.
The main reasons you should blog are:
- Web traffic – constant blogging is an integral part of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), traffic converts to leads, those leads can in turn be converted into sales.
- Free Content Creation – instead of paying a social media marketer to create content on your behalf, you can use your blog to create content related to your business or industry yourself.
- Keep in touch with customers who will visit your blog for regular updates.
- Engage with your website visitors by allowing them to engage with you on your blog.
- Backlinks – backlinks are still important to SEO, therefore is content in your blog is shared across social media it creates backlinks which enhance search engine rankings.